China Carbon is working together – worldwide – with carbon offset retailers, sustainable consultancy companies, EU-ETS compliance buyers, and approximately 30 broker firms on environmental commodities (green certificates, CERs, VERs, GS-CERs, GS-VERs, REDD, I-REC). We can offer direct access to one of the most diverse carbon project portfolios in the market with reliable and high quality carbon credits, and therefor have proven to be a reliable partner for sourcing high volume VER & CER.
China Carbon helps customers managing their carbon portfolio succesfully. Our portfolio of 70 CER, C-CERs and VER projects, as well as our extensive network of partners in Europe and China, provide solutions for the most demanding request in carbon credits.
China Carbon has extensive experience in trading carbon credits. As an independent project developer we are able to provide carbon credits from the source of credit production, thereby exluding other parties in the credit supply chain. This helps us to provide high quality carbon credits for the most competative prices.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer industrial clients, CDM and VER project developers, and governments access to the carbon market in Europe and China. China Carbon is able to buy and sell these products in a fast and efficient way.We maintain long-term relationships with our clients all across Europe and China. By sharing our knowledge and solutions we guarantee that we can manage your CO2 position in a successful manner.
- Tailor made transactions
- Free advice on any carbon or energy related issues
- Free market updates and market information
- Competitive prices, even for small volumes
- No minimum transaction volumes
- No transaction costs
- No complicated long contracts
China Carbon also assists it’s European and `chines partners in developing carbon offset projects, see our portfolio for some highlights.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or interest in our business.
China Carbon has been a leading voluntary offset player. The company has been active in the voluntary carbon markets since 2006 and has built a very substantial portfolio and a strong track record in project development.
- 150 carbon projects which produce approximately 10 million CERs, 1 million VERs and 1 million C-CERs per year
- A 100% delivery record in carbon credits.
- Co-development of 2 Gold Standard solar cooker projects (CER/VER)
- Funding of a number of smaller scale hydro and wind-projects
- Preparation of a large part of the portfolio for compliance in the Chinese Carbon Market (C-CERs).